Matrix Polymers are a long-established (est.1992) and widely recognised, supplier of polymers for the rotational moulding industry, serving a truly global customer base. With a track record of business growth, both organic and inorganic, with five manufacturing facilities located in the UK, Eastern Europe, Australasia and Malaysia from which materials and ancillary items are supplied to customers involved in the manufacture of rotationally moulded products. Matrix Polymers operates to exceptional standards of product development, technical support and commercial integrity provided by a loyal and long-serving workforce.
Matrix Polymers are highly regarded as the specialist supplier to companies in the rotational moulding industry
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team on a full time permenant basis.
The role will be based in our Northampton office.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the successful applicant will be responsible for a wide range of activities that include but are not limited to:
* Supporting sales and lead generation efforts
* Developing and managing advertising campaigns
* Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction - specific product ranges only
* Identifying new customers through specific targeted marketing campaigns through the alignment of sales and marketing goals to create accurate target personas, build prospect lists and segment audiences.
* Building brand awareness and positioning across the Group.
* Development and maintenance of our corporate website to ensure aligns to marketing strategy
* Management and development of our Internal Reward & Recognition platform
* Creating a Group 'corporate' marketing strategy and implementation plan working closely with senior leaders to identify future opportunities for brand enhancement
* Organising Company conferences, trade shows and major events
* Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts both from an internal and external perspective on a cross-functional basis
* Communicating the marketing plan
* Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish - internal and external
* Evaluating competitors
* Managing social media, public relations efforts and content marketing
* Act at all times with a consistent and serious attitude to Health & Safety matters
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience in a similar role
* A marketing degree/qualification or equivalent
* Strong interpersonal skills, including written and spoken communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Comfort in dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
* Experience in working with and presenting to senior executives
* Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable interacting with executive-level management