TA - Behaviour Support - SEN School in Doncaster
I am currently working with a SEN school in Doncaster with children aged 5-19, who have an Education, Health and Care Plans with a primary diagnosis of Communication and Interaction Difficulties. If this role interest you, then please read on...
About the role:
The needs of the pupils they cater for range from:
• SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental health)
• Behavioural Difficulties
• Severe Learning Difficulties
Experience with dealing with children/adults with communication and interaction difficulties
We welcome applicants with a good understanding of working with ASC/SEMH students and are enthusiastic about raising attainment of their pupils.
Why choose to work through Protocol?
• Competitive daily rates
• We do not use umbrella companies, we use are own payroll team so no hidden costs!
• We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
• You will have your own dedicated consultant that give you any help or advice needed
If you are looking for a role like this or want to discuss the other opportunities we have then please call Frances on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)