A Web Developer to join an online web services company based in the Chichester area.
This is a fantastic time for a Web Developer to help build and manage my clients lead management software as well as update and maintain a number of online websites within the group of companies that they own.
Nice to have:
- Experience of writing fresh object-orientated PHP code with the use of 'full stack' MVC frameworks such as Symfony
- Solid understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience of integrating with web services and APIs, including REST endpoints
- Good working experience of using React and any other JS libraries
- Creating and optimising MySQL databases and writing MySQL queries
- Managing Linux servers for maintenance and debugging purposes.
- Experience working with JIRA
- Experience delveoping with open source PHP CMS
- Experience with using boilerpat PHP frameworks such as Laravel
This is a fantastic opportunity to working within a small team where you will have full visibility on the varius products and services that my client offers.
To apply, please send your CV to or call .