Are you a contract manager looking for a new challenge?
Have you designed and implemented a new contract management system?
A law firm is seeking a Contract Manager to join their team. You will streamline the firm's procurement and contracting process, as well as to help design and implement a new contract management system.
Contract Management System Set-up:
- Liaising with internal teams to finalise the system design of the new contract management system (High Q);
- Assisting with creating templates in order to capture the relevant information for managing the supply chain contracts and basic details of the same
- Assisting with developing a process for how the contract lifecycle is then maintained, tracked and communicated to the relevant business service teams? (i.e. alerts for expiry/ renewal / extension dates / key change dates / notice triggers)?
On-going Procurement Management:
- Provide a high-level review of key commercial terms of supplier contracts across a broad range of areas
- Liaise with the legal team, business service team representatives and any other relevant "in house" stakeholders to understand the key requirements and associated timelines for implementing, renewing and terminating a supplier contracts
- Coordinate and delegate tasks to the relevant service areas to ensure deliverables to settling and signing up contracts are met
Does this sound like your next role? Click 'Apply'