The South Ormsby Estate have a very exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Website Manager
with knowledge and deep understanding of website optimising.
Job Title: Website Manager
Location: Working from home but to attend South Ormsby, Lincolnshire at least once a month
Hours of work: Part time/Self-employed, as required to fulfil the needs of the job
Salary: To be agreed
The village of South Ormsby is an estate of c3000 acres nestled within the Lincolnshire Wolds and is an area of outstanding natural beauty, rich in wildlife. The custodians of the South Ormsby Estate are restoring the heritage of the estate and rejuvenating the local economy.
Some of the estate's most successful ventures include their 'Massingberd-Mundy' branded produce which include their Beef (steak boxes, beef sausages and smoked beef), Cheese and Gin.The Role:
South Ormsby Estate is looking for an experienced Website Manager who is passionate about their work. Working with the Massingberd-Mundy businesses and South Ormsby Estate team (including the Content Editor and Curator and South Ormsby Estate Storyteller) The Optimise Website Coordinator will be required to produce original high standard work. To deliver sales growth for existing and new products in the Massingberd-Mundy portfolio for the short term and raise awareness of the South Ormsby Estate and Massingberd-Mundy for the long term.
The Website Manager will use the first six months to improve the website, ensuring increased awareness of the core "South Ormsby Estate home of Massingberd-Mundy" message within Lincolnshire and secure additional sales.Website Manager
- Key Responsibilities Include:
- Audit the website to identify 10 site improvements that will make the site more visible, more "sticky", improve user experience and conversions, making full use of existing and new data sources to make a case for the changes
- Once agreed, deliver the top 10 improvements recommended
- Install and monitor a product review system, such as Trust Pilot
- Work separately from but closely with the "South Ormsby Estate Storyteller" who is a freelancer with responsibility for delivering digital content for South Ormsby Estate (non-commercial)
- Work separately from, but closely with, the 'Content Editor & Curator', another role with responsibility for delivering digital content for Massingberd-Mundy (commercial)
- Work separately from but closely with, those with responsibility for digital PR to help secure backlinks
- Monthly reporting against agreed KPIs to an agreed format, submitted on or around the 3rd business day of each month
- One x 30 minute monthly project meeting via video call, held on or around the 5th business day of each month
- A positive and motivated person, with a solid knowledge and deep understanding of optimising websites
- A creative flair must be demonstrated
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to juggle several projects at once
- Education, skills and/or experience in developing stakeholder groups
- You must live within 40 miles of South Ormsby
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has an interest Optimising websites If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please click 'Apply' to send us your CV.