Our client, based in Bristol is seeking a Commercial Contracts Manager to oversee the day to day data management with a key strategic national customer.
You will be responsible for maintaining existing customer relationships, understanding their business requirements and delivering exceptional levels of service while attending to management information on the account and reporting in to senior management.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with the ability to quickly build rapport with people across all levels of a business. You will be able to identify customer needs and promote solutions for mutual benefit. A solid foundation of financial understanding will be required in order to report and evaluate machine and contract performance.Main Responsibilities
- Manage day to day customer relations for a national key account
- Develop solid and trusting relationships with key individuals
- Key participant in at least once-monthly meetings on customer sites to provide commercial contract support
- Ad-hoc customer meetings as and when required
- Production and presentation of range of ad-hoc reports, including contract performance, machine data, contract trends etc.
- Working closely with the service department to ensure a high level of service delivery is achieved in a cost-efficient manner
- Oversee and use of multiple systems and platforms for contract and machine management
- Ensure accuracy of data within client portal
- Oversee accuracy of data within internal ERP system, feeding customer requests into various internal departments, i.e. admin, service, hire etc.
- Provide account query assistance as required
- Build contract costing and pricing schedules in line with customer requirements
- Oversee order to delivery process for new machines delivered under new and existing contracts
- 40 hr week commitment
- Must have a current and full driving licence as well as access to a vehicle
- Must have relevant experience in this type of role.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of business
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment
- Excellent level of attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Experience interpreting data from various sources and using this to drive business change
- High level of financial understanding
- Ability to multitask and prioritise own tasks as required
- Experience presenting and/or training external parties
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and video conferencing tools
- Experience of use of ERP systems and Microsoft Power BI is desirable