Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for an enthusiastic Science Teacher, to join a supportive secondary school in Nottingham, in January 2021. This is a full time, long term role.
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Have a CV with 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
We are recruiting a Science Teacher on behalf of a well-established secondary school in Nottingham, which caters for students from 11 -16 years old. The school aim to ensure that their students leave the school with high aspirations and are equipped with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to achieve in a safe, stimulating and supportive environment.
The school is looking for a Science Teacher that can deliver lessons across all Key Stages, with a strong level of subject knowledge, as well as a great personality for building relationships with staff and students alike. You must be a committed practitioner, who will set high expectations, with the strive to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.
The school is based in Nottingham, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
As a Science Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· a well-equipped department with interactive white boards
· the successful Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Science Teacher. Or for more information about the role, contact Ben Thornhill on or email
1. As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer