This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PPC Executive to join a rapidly growing company based in the wholesale sector. The PPC Executive will work alongside management and help shape the digital marketing plan, strategic plan and the operational vision for the business. Working alongside the ecommerce and trading teams, the PPC Executive will be tasked specifically with the management of PPC across Google, Bing and Social Media with a view to expansion onto platforms including Amazon, Ebay, ManoMano, Wayfair & OnBuy. Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years PPC experience with proven results managing a 6 figure annual spend. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary and 28 days holiday.
Hours of work: 9am - 5pm
· Creating, setting up and managing paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research & creating relevant ad copy
· Manage activity across channels including shopping, text adverts, display and remarketing campaigns
· Support the Marketing activity with up-to-date and effective ad copy
· Collaborate with the marketing team to create engaging creative assets for display activity
· Managing & optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, structural, keywords and ad text optimisation, whilst using data and testing to inform decisions
· Work internally with the buying and ecommerce teams to highlight opportunities to grow the channel(s)
· Maintain the health of our product data feeds used within the Ecommerce and Marketing teams and the wider business
· Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and developments
· Consider and develop localized strategies to maximize sales
· Audience management within analytics
· Ownership of affiliate marketing, working with various third parties and promoting all internal offers with our partners
· 2 years' PPC experience minimum, with proven results managing six-figure annual ad spend
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Experience using Google Analytics and Data Studio
· Strong written, analytical & verbal communication skills
· Ability to work on multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Willingness to learn, research and take initiative
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven't contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.