Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join our Digital Marketing team as our new PPC Executive ! Outdoor and Cycle Concepts is made up of the well-known high street brands Snow + Rock, Cotswold Outdoor and Runners Need, and together we dedicate our time to encouraging everyone to enjoy the outdoors sustainably.
You might think that retail is a tough industry and you're right! But we're uniquely positioned, supported by world leading brands, to encourage everybody to get outside. We've already supported millions of customers to take advantage of their new love for the outdoors during lockdown and we're there to support the nation with staycation UK. As you can tell we have big ambitions for the future and our people play a big role in achieving those ambitions.
We won't see you as a number, we will see you as part of our outdoor family. We invest in our talent and will help you conquer your goals.
Be bold. Be brave. Join us!
Please note this role is 40 hours per week. Whilst the role is home based, travel to our Kemble office will be required on an adhoc basis.
- Day to day maintenance of current ROAS driven accounts across Google Shopping, Google Search, Google Retargeting, Bing & Facebook campaigns for three different brands.
- Continual optimisation and A/B testing of all advertising, from copy, to creative, to targeting, to landing pages
- Compiling reports on key performance metrics, including Sales, Cost, ROI and ad performance.
- Designing and delivering Shopping feed optimisation, by combining commercial data with statistically significant tests. (title optimisation, image CTR etc)
- Working closely with international colleagues in Group to test, and share knowledge on best practice within the SEM space.
- 2 years experience within PPC, ideally within an online retail businesses.
- Experience with GA Last Click as well as knowledge of Multi Touch Attribution models.
- Exceptional communication, numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong experience working within AdWords Editor
We live our values and love to help people enjoy the outdoors so all our colleagues benefit from a generous staff discount scheme, up to 33 days annual leave (with the option to buy and sell additional days) and company partnerships with loads of amazing brands including The National Trust, The Ramblers and many more!
Here at Outdoor and Cycle Concepts we believe people are happier when they escape outside. Are you ready to join our team and inspire the nation?
This advert may close early if sufficient applications are received.