Payroll Assistant Manager - Ely - Perm - Full time - up to £30k
Are you an experienced payroll professional? Do you enjoy coaching and developing staff? Are you looking for the opportunity to encourage service excellence?
My client, a long standing and highly successful Chartered Accountancy firm, are looking to add to their client focused and quality driven payroll team. Their continued success can be attributed to their pro-active and progressive approach to client services, and their commitment to SME's within East Anglia.
Working as part of the dedicated payroll bureau, you will manage a small portfolio of diverse clients and provide the level of complete service synonymous with the established and committed team. You will lead by example and offer technically astute advice to both colleagues and clients, promoting the efficient and compliant service. Your ability to support and motivate team members will complement my clients' commitment to continued professional and personal development.
Your duties will include;
• Periodic payroll
• Deal with all payroll related correspondence and enquiries
• New client set up and billing
• Calculate and verify statutory payments
• Review work of junior staff
• Ensure effective communication between management and staff
• Develop and encourage improvements to standards of work
• Delegate tasks effectively
In return for your commitment, you will receive;
• Flexible working
• 25 days holiday + BH
• Healthcare package
• Contributory pension scheme
If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact Lucy to discuss or APPLY NOW!