My client is a successful well-established Health & Safety and Employment Law advice business based in Nottingham.
Due to the continued success and growth, they require an experienced Marketing Manager who will help take the brand to the next level.
With bags of enthusiasm and energy, you will plan, co-ordinate, carry out and manage all marketing activities within including, Social Media, Website, Webinars and seminars, amongst many others.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish and undertake marketing strategies that will help brand awareness
- Arrange, oversee, and attend company-wide marketing events and seminars
- Be a creative thinker around new campaigns to make the business stand out from the crowds
- Research and analyse market trends and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Writing and proof-reading content
- Work with all departments to create detailed marketing plans for all media channels
- Approve and arranges the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Work within budgets to develop cost-effective marketing plans
- Track all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior management
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback throughout the business
- Proven track record of brand growth and new initiatives
- Qualifications in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of two years' experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Organising of Marketing Events and Seminars
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media tools
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
- Experience in managing budgets and ROI
- Salary £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience, plus other usual company benefits.
If this sounds like you apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.