Herts Good Care are assisting Home Instead to find the perfect Care Assistant to join their team.Job Title:
Care AssistantReference Number:
Home Instead Senior Care Hemel Hempstead & The ChilternsShifts Available:
Evenings , Days , WeekendsLocation:
BerkhamstedType of Care Provider:
Support at HomeSupporting individuals with:
Dementia , Older Adults , End Of Life , Physical Disability , Sensory ImpairmentPay/Salary:
£9.60 - £10.40 Per HourHours of Work:
Variable contracts availableDriving Required:
Full Time Contract, Part Time Contract, 0 Hours Contract
About the Company
We are the No.1 Home Care provider in England
We are proud to be able to help people in our community to live independently in their own homes!
Why should I apply for this Care Assistant job?
- Competitive rates of pay (£9.60ph - £10.40ph, double pay on bank holidays).
- Travel allowance (30p - 45p per mile).
- A guaranteed hours contract if you have the right availability.
- Holiday pay (accrue 1 hourpaid holiday for every 8.28 hours worked).
- Pension scheme.
- Minimum 1-hourvisits (no 15 minute or half hour calls).
- Visiting the same Clients for continuity of care and to allow you to build up a meaningful relationship.
- In-houseLearning and Development programme.
- Fully supported on-going training also working to achieve the Care Certificate.
- Opportunity for City & Guilds accredited Alzheimer's training.
- You will be working with a friendly and supportive team and there will be an opportunity to make a real difference in the area where you live.
What does this Care Assistant job involve?
Providing your clients with personal care, companionship, home help and assistance with their daily routine. We introduce you to clients that live in your local area at the times that you are available. These clients will remain your clients throughout which will enable you to build a long and trusting relationship.
Am I the right person for this Care Assistant job?
Providing you are aged 18+, have your own car, available alternate weekends and are caring and reliable then you could be the perfect CAREGiver to make a difference to our clients lives.
We often take our clients out shopping so a driving licence and your own vehicle is essential.
If you are interested in this position please apply today and we will call you within the next couple of days. If this is not the right job for you, we have over 200 positions which you can search and apply by visiting Hertsgoodcare.