Well-respected city firm has an exciting role, responsible for creating and managing world class learning initiatives and programmes for an international law firm.
Working collaboratively with colleagues and third party providers, this role will see the successful candidate leading on the design and delivery of high quality innovative blended solutions for the firm.
You will manage all projects ensuring they are scoped and follow best practice design and development processes. You will also manage all content design including the maintenance of the business schools management and leadership programmes, working closely with the Digital Learning & Development Manager to produce world class blended learning solutions.
The role will be responsible for the management of the full learning life cycle process (scoping, objectives, scripting, design approach, prototypes, reviews, tools and evaluation). You will be responsible for the management of the business school curriculum ensuring the latest thinking in management and leadership sits at the heart of their programmes and the curriculum is managed to the highest quality standards.
To apply you will have:-
- A proven track record in managing the complete learning cycle, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating learning in a professional skills environment.
- Strong planning and project management skills with experience in managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- A good knowledge of business, management and leadership theory and practice
- Previous experience of developing management and leadership programmes
- A solid background in curriculum management, ideally to an international target audience
- Experience in creating content for virtual, remote tutor sessions, Webinars and podcasts
- Able to think creatively and deliver innovative solutions to a high standard consistently.
This is a unique role, as part of a collaborative and supportive team.