Job Title: QA AnalystLocation: Liverpool Salary: Competitive Permanent, Full Time
An award-winning leading global law firm are seeking an experience QA Analyst to join their thriving PMO team. The QA Analyst will be joining a team of Project Managers, Business Analysts and Testers, assisting with exciting change within the business. This team delivers all projects across the firm and is a well-respected part of their business model.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the complete software development life cycle with a wider remit to assist with successful user-onboarding. This client work primarily with off the shelf solutions configured to meet their business requirements.Key Responsibilities:
- Analysis - Working with the BA team to fully understand the business requirements to ensure testing plans are fit for purpose
- Documentation - Written test plans and drawing up of test scripts
- Estimating & Planning - Working with the Project Managers to agree scope and timelines for testing
- Testing - Execution of system testing of new and existing systems
- Issue Management - Rigorous record keeping of issues and tracking to conclusion
- Business Acceptance Testing and User Training - supporting the Project Management and Training Teams in the delivery of both elements
- Post launch support - supporting business users during rollout and handing over to Service Desk
- Experience writing and executing detailed test scrips
- Experience working with integrated software and APIs
- Experience estimating, planning and scope management around tests
- Exposure working with release management and regression testing
- Experience working with Change Control within a project
- Ability to use SQL
- Ability to work with data migration projects
- Experience working with Jira software for testing purposes
- Knowledge of the legal sector
- Previous exposure of other software such as Postman / TFS, PowerBI / SSRS
- Ability to work with Financial Systems such as Aderant
- Experience working with Case Management systems such as Sharedo
- Experience automated testing
- Experience working with CRM System such as Microsoft Dynamic
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now'
to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander
for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful