Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Fully Qualified Business Studies Teacher to join a dynamic, department within a well-established, forward thinking school in Lancashire. The role is a full-time Maternity Cover starting in January 2021.
As the Business Studies Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons and staff meetings.
The successful Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have experience in a similar position and teaching up to Key Stage 5.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years' work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.