The opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a busy and expanding Conveyancing department within a well-established law firm in Derby. The firm is recognised by Legal 500 and their Conveyancing department have won several awards over the years. This is a chance to join a reputable firm who pride themselves upon recognising their staff's hard work and offer strong progression opportunities through your career.The Opportunity
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join the firms successful Conveyancing department. You will be working alongside ambitious and specialist individuals, with plenty of opportunity for personal progression and development. The Residential Conveyancing team is well-run, well-established and eager to welcome a new member. You will join a law firm well known for looking after and developing their employees, offering you a flexible and friendly working environment.
This role offers a competitive starting salary and generous benefits package.What's needed for me to be considered?
- The successful candidate will be a Residential Conveyancer with experience of handling their own caseload and experience of meeting targets
- Be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with a mixed residential property conveyancing caseload
- Experience of using a case management system
- A positive approach to client care
- Able to work effectively in a team as well as using your own initiative to work independently
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!Job Synonyms:
Residential Conveyancer, Licensed Conveyancer, Conveyancing Solicitor, Conveyancing Lawyer, Residential Property Solicitor