Our progressive client is looking for a Personal Injury (PI) Litigation Executive to join their team near the Barbican, London.
This fantastic Law Firm is seeking an experienced and motivated PI Litigation specialist to become an integral part of this niche company. The role is working within the firm's litigation team. The successful candidate will be dealing with a caseload of liability disputed fast track personal injury claims from the point of denial or point of being timed out of the Portal through to trial.
• Assessing liability
• Guiding client's through the litigation process
• Investigating and collating evidence
• Taking witness statements
• Preparing medical evidence
• Drafting schedules of loss
• Drafting Particulars of Claim
• Assessing quantum and appropriate Part 36 offers
• Dealing with Court directions
• Attending upon interim applications
• Instructing Counsel
• Trial preparation of indexes and bundles
Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a clear knowledge of, and at least three years' experience in personal injury claims including Portal and Fast Track cases, and a proven track record of running and successfully litigating PI cases towards trial.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.