Newly Qualified Teachers - September
Tradewind is currentlylooking to speak with traineeTeachers who will be Newly Qualified at the end of this academic year!!!
We support a range of primary Schools across Bedfordshire who are seeking the best practitioners to join them on a long-term basis from September. If you would like to discuss your options in the coming months, then we are on hand to help and can provide you options in securing a long-term placement after your training is completed.
To be considered for this position, you will need to be currently enrolled onto a PGCE or SCITT programme and have an estimation date of completion for this year. You will also meet the following criteria:
- Working towards Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Received good/excellent feedback on your placement
- Living and working in Bedfordshire (or willing to relocate)
- Happy to complete a registration and discuss options in the coming months
- Can commit to a full-time role from September
If you would like to find out more and speak to one of our friendly consultants. Please apply via the relevant link and Ryan who deals with Schools in Bedfordshire will be in touch!
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer