Solar PV, Battery and EV Manager - £40 k basic + £100k OTE (monthly bonus) Bournemouth
Are you an experienced PV Solar, Battery and EV Manager? Are you looking to build a career within a thriving and dynamic company? Due to expansion an opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Solar PV, Battery and EV Operations Manager to join a busy Technical Team.
You will join a highly successful 'Award Winning' Boiler/Energy business (who is part of a leading FTSE 250 company) providing products, technology & finance. You will enjoy a rewarding career, developing alongside a company with huge ambition.Responsibilities of the Solar PV, Battery, EV Manager:
Experience required by the Solar PV, Battery, EV Manager:
- Coordinate, Manage and control multiple solar, Battery and EV projects. Manages all aspects of the day to day operation of projects.
- Day to Day Coordination of scheduling between Subcontractors, Internal engineers and Customers.
- Responsible for new Recruitment, training and to manage staff.
- Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification, electrical standards and quality standards through Quality control systems
- Provide technical assistance to sales and installations teams.
- Enforce safety regulations and ensure work is complete to all current Electrical, BS regulations and MCS requirements.
- Work with our in house CRM & Software development team evolve and innovate
- Weekly reporting into our MD and FD.
What's in it for you?
- Proven Operations Management experience within the PV solar, Battery and EV industry (Lead engineer may be considered)
- Be customer focused and work independently representing the company
- A clear technical leader, understanding of solar technical issues and resolutions
- Good communication skills, initiative and attention to detail
- Ability to work within a deadline driven team environment
- Excellent, habitual report writing and IT skills
- Naturally inquisitive problem solver with a 'can-do' attitude and ability to be adaptable
- Experience implementing changes, reviewing processes etc
- Extensive MI & Strategic experience included extensive use of Excel Reporting.
- Competitive annual salary of £40k + OTE £100k
- PV installation bonus scheme.
- Auto-enrolment into the NEST government pension scheme.
- Tablet & Mobile phone;
- Working remotely & / OR Office based;
- Pay reviews based upon excellent performance;
- Being a part of an expanding company;
- 28 Days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays);
- Modern, high spec and fully serviced building, with a cafe on the ground floor and a fully equipped break out and kitchen area within the office;
- Permanent position - Standard working hours, Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5 pm.