We are currently seeking an Installation Engineer
to join our IMAC (Installations, Movements and Changes) Team based in within Edinburgh.
You will be responsible for the installation, removal, and relocation of ATMs in branches and at remote customer sites, typically as part of a team within an assigned geographical area.The Role!
Based in the field, with regular travel within your area and some travel to other parts of the UK and Ireland where necessary and agreed. You may sometimes be required to work evenings and unsocial hours to complete installation, removal and relocation of ATMs during quiet business times.
We'll provide you with a company van (for work usage only), a mobile and a laptop, training and network of support you need to work autonomously.
We are looking for someone who has experience in either ground or road works, hard landscaping, labouring, roofing or renovation work with commercial businesses.
Some of the duties are:
- Following instruction from the Team Leader to follow the project plan and resolve issues with the support of your colleagues and the relevant Project Manager
- Escalating issues and any health and safety or other risks that cannot be satisfactorily resolved on site
- Working as part of a team to exceed customer expectations and deliver organisational objectives
- Develop a sound understanding of ATM movements, good working practice for moving heavy equipment using mechanical aids as part of a team
- Driving company vehicles and your colleagues between sites.
- To work within the times scales as set out in the Service Level Agreements.
- To work a wide range of hours based on Client requirements, out of hours and weekend work
Please be aware all successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a pre-employment screening process which may include but not limited to; criminal record check, employment/education referencing etc.
- CSCS Card would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a similar customer facing role working to achieve set deadlines and SLAs
- A flexible 'make it happen' approach to work and a willingness to learn new skills
- Good communications skills with ability to work collaboratively as part of a wider team across the business.
- Full UK valid Driving Licence is essential
- Highly professional and a 'can do' reliable attitude as well as being flexible