Grafton Banks Finance is working with a start up technology business to recruit a newly created Senior Finance Manager role.
Part of a multinational group this business has grown exceptionally fast in the past 12 months, both organically and through acquisition, trebling its headcount. They are now looking to hire a Finance Manager to set up and own their UK finance function and build a team as the business grows.
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant, a practice trained chartered accountant is preferable, but not essential. You will be a technically strong accountant who is experienced working in SME businesses and who has the hunger to set up a finance team.
- Supervising local accounting processes in relation to the preparation of financial statements, and ensuring compliance with local tax, statutory regulations, and internal controls.
- Streamlining accounting functions including payroll and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Monitor expenditure
- Ensuring that the highest standard and most efficient control systems are in place through accurate policies, IT solutions and procedures.
- Monitoring and forecasting cash flows.
- Producing and managing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines and providing financial analyses as needed in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, contract negotiations
- Producing regular and ad-hoc reports for leadership in the UK, Europe and the USA as the business requires
- Commercial finance involvement, working closely with the General Manager and stakeholders in the business to support the commercial pricing structure of clients
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
This role will initially be based remotely; once restrictions allow it will be a split between office and home working.
Salary for this role is £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits.