Healthcare Workers required
We are recruiting for experienced and reliable Care Workers in the St. Ives area to work in a residential setting caring for the elderly.
We have a range of shift patterns available including days and nights, weekdays and weekends.
You pick and choose your days, that's the flexibility of working with a recruitment agency!
Essentially you will need:
- 1 years' experience working within the healthcare sector (Essential)
- Manual handling and Safeguarding training with evidence of certificates (Can be provided)
- Enhanced DBS check (Preferable-we can process)
- Full UK driver's licence and own transport (Preferable but not essential)
- · Shifts to fit in around you
- · Full and Part-time hours
- · Excellent rates of pay
- · Weekly pay, holiday pay entitlement
- · 24/7 on call support
- Immediate starts (With in date DBS and training)
The salary ranges from £9.00- £13.00 per hour
To find out more about the exciting opportunities within this group, please calls us on to discuss further or please send your updated CV to