Tradewind Recruitment are looking for a primary Teaching Assistant to work in a friendly primary school in Rotherham.
This is an exciting opportunity that is due to start in January 2021 to cover a maternity leave. They are seeking an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a student on Year 2. The role is a part-time position from 8.30am-1.00pm each day, Monday to Friday. The salary will range from £14,507 - £15,800 pro rata.
The school is a friendly primary school at the heart of the local community. They have a highly supportive SLT, and a hardworking team of staff. The school has excellent facilities including a fantastic outdoor learning area.
The primary Teaching Assistant will be required to work on a part-time basis from 8.30am-1.00pm each day. The role will involve working with a young girl in Year 2 on a 1:1 basis. The pupil has Autism and learning difficulties, with mild behavioural needs.
Teaching Assistant experience, SEN / Autism experience, 1:1 support experience desirable
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Rotherham. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on or .
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer