An exciting opportunity has arisen at a financially stable and growing company based in South Hertfordshire. The role has arisen due to growth within the business and the newly created role will work within the close-knit finance team. the successful applicant will be working closely with the Finance Manager and Finance Director to support the month-end process as well as different projects.
The role offers full study support towards AAT, CIMA or ACCA, an excellent working environment, regular company outings, and excellent career progression.
You will be working closely with and learning from a team of qualified accountants for the following:
- Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts, including processing / reconciling prepayments and accruals
- Production of weekly revenue figures, resolving any imbalances
- Preparation, review, and ownership of balance sheet reconciliations, resolving any issues where necessary
- Reconciliation of the fixed assist registers and depreciation
- Reconciliation and posting of 4 weekly payroll journals, expenses, and credit cards
- Overseeing the Purchase Ledger, including posting invoices and payment runs
- Credit Control, ensuring all debts are recovered within a timely manner
- Reconciliation of all cash control accounts
- Assist in the year-end external audit process
- Good Excel experience - (vlookup, pivot tables are desired)
- Previous experience within a finance team
- Previous experience using an accounting system
- Good communication skills
- Works well in a small team
Due to a very high volume of applicants, we will only be responding to the successful applicants. If we have not responded to your application within 5 days, you, unfortunately, have not been successful on this occasion. Please monitor our website for other roles we are recruiting for.