We are recruiting for an experienced SEO and Content Manager to fulfil a new requirement within
a Nottingham based Tech Company. The successful candidate will be an experienced SEO & Content Manager and will be responsible for managing communication programmes for existing customers so as to ensure that the complex programme of customer platform migration and brand retirement initiatives for 2021 runs smoothly and delivers an exceptional customer experience.
You will also work on SEO initiatives to ensure that you transfer as much equity from the retiring brands' websites to the retained brand as possible and work with the Brand Strategy team to contribute to and deliver a programme of SEO and UX improvements to the company website.This is a new opportunity beginning as early as possible in 2021,
and seeing the full brand retirement and platform migration exercise through to fruition.Your daily tasks will include:
- Competently executing the full customer communications programme, as well as boosting the performance of the retained website
- Managing "brand level" communication with customers. This will include blog posts, video, webinars and email/SMS, as well as, potentially, direct mail and promotional products
- Executing brand retirement/platform migration communication programmes in the UK, producing high quality content (including videos, webinars and FAQs) and sales briefing documentation to ensure a smooth customer transfer
- Managing the sunsetting of multiple websites, ensuring that the value is passed to the retained website
- Working with the web team to ensure that they transfer all digital equity from the retiring brands to the retained brand
- Project managing the redesign of the retained brand's website, working on the customer journey to ensure that, as you remove sites from Google's SERPs, our remaining brand is a destination brand for value / self-serve customers that prospects will simply not wish to leave
- Reporting to the Brand and Content Manager to ensure that the self-serve brand strategy is aligned with the overall brand strategy
- Ensuring that you retain all customers from the retiring brands, maintaining their positive perception of the group
What we're looking for
We're interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Be conscientious, articulate and professional in all communications
- Strong attention to detail and a structured approach to work, with effective time management skills
- Experience managing complex projects
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO) practice
- The creative ability to generate content ideas on your own
- Be a highly effective communicator, able to change your tone of voice based on your audience and used to working cross-functionally
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- A good knowledge of social media platforms.
It would be great if you also had:
- Whilst there is no requirement to be an experienced UX practitioner (they have experienced personnel providing input into this area) knowledge of best practice would be an asset.
In return for your efforts you will work in a highly collaborative environment, will be able to work autonomously, receive great benefits along with a competitive salary.