Accounts/Finance Administrator - HarlowAbout the role
We are currently looking to recruit a driven Accounts/Finance Administrator with excellent attention to detail, a desire to learn and excellent communication skills to join our fast paced and delivery focused Finance team. Ackerman Pierce are an award winning recruitment company that is growing quickly looking for talented people that can be part of this exciting journey with us.Responsible to:
Director - Finance ManagerPrincipal Accountabilities
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Daily Reporting
- Weekly Reporting
- Purchase Ledger
- Obtaining PI's
- Having PI's approved
- Inputting & Matching
- Raising Umbrella Invoices & Remits
- Sending Umbrella Remits
- Obtaining & Checking Umbrella compliance
- Sales Ledger cover when required
- Dasa Differences
- Obtaining customer outstanding statements
- Supplier Invoices Due
What we Offer
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE/A-level or equivalent level.
- Previous experience in accounts administration/finance setting.
- Well-developed skills in Word Processing (e.g. Microsoft Word), Spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) Emails (e.g. Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with excellent attention to detail and focus
- Competitive Salary
- Company incentives including Holidays, Fun Days, Duvet Mornings
- Excellent office atmosphere.
- Industry recognised funded training and development utilising internal and external trainers.
- Excellent internal progression