Role: SEND Nursery Nurse Level 2
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000
Hours: 40 hours a week (8am to 5pm)
My client is currently seeking Level 2 Practitioner to work at their nursery in the borough of Kensington. They specialise in special needs and looking for someone with proven experience and dedication to join their team
• Be a motivated team player, with the ability to work on your own initiative and develop or suggest new ideas and programmes where you think they are needed and will add value
• To provide a safe and secure environment for children.
• 'identifying individual learning and development outcomes for each key child, in partnership with parents and specialists'
• 'Developing and delivering learning opportunities and activities informed by observations of children's needs and interests
• Observing children and reporting on their progress through a Nursery Management System
• Providing personal care for the children where required
• Minimum Level 2 or above in early years or equivalent
• The ability to reference exceptional dedication to childcare
• Strong experience of SEND (at least 6 months)
• Have at least 6 months experience in a childcare/nursery/school setting
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the nurseries growing team. The role is a permanent position working 40 hours week. If you are looking for a new role or want to start your career as a nursery nurse, apply now!