SF Recruitment is currently for a creative, vibrant Digital Marketing Executive to join one of our key clients. This is a full time, permanent role based in Nottingham city centre.
A keen eye for detail and creative flair are key to this role.
We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for digital marketing and who has demonstrated an ability to translate this into engaging content.
- SEO Experience- working with agency to make necessary amends to website.
- Work with the existing team to help maintain the website on a daily basis including set-up and running promotions as required.
- Work with e-Commerce manager and external agencies to both test and refine ongoing web development projects
- Help monitor and contribute to multiple social media platforms
- Help maintain and improve our affiliate marketing relationships to help drive sales
- Working with the Customer Service department to monitor and manage incoming customer reviews
- Web analytics - monitoring and compiling regular reports
- Using our bespoke content management system to carry out website admin tasks
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- Strictly maintain company confidentiality at all times
- Report to senior personnel any breach of security or any act of dishonesty by a member of the public, visitor or member of staff
- Social media - including working with colleagues to contribute to and help manage ongoing social media campaigns in-line with the marketing promotional plan
- Affiliate Marketing - working with colleagues to maintain current affiliates, improve our affiliate relationships and drive sales
- Create and administer regular competitions and giveaways across major social media channels with the aim of continually increasing our brand awareness, likes & follows
- Send bulk customer review requests on a regular basis, monitor response and liaise with Customer Service department where applicable
- Help compile and send online customer surveys and compile and help analyse results
- Work with the team to use our content management system to carry out website admin tasks including uploading and managing new and existing product information.
- Manage product videos on Vimeo & Youtube as well as the company website
- Proofread emails & catalogue pages as required
- Support, when required, answering customer/store colleague phone calls
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08.30 am - 6.00 pm
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
If you think you have the relevant experience please apply online now!