Our client an established and expanding FMCG company are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their maintenance team. Overall Purpose:
- An integral member of the sites Manufacturing Team, supporting business processes to proactively maintain equipment to deliver Safety and reliability.
- Responds effectively to equipment breakdowns, minimizing downtime and working with the Team to identify root cause and deliver improvement plans where appropriate.
- Working with OEM & approved contractors as required.
- Working with industrial 3 phase supplies.
- Load balancing.
- Lighting circuits.
- Analytical fault finding.
Hours Of Work:
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work from schematic drawings.
- Conversant with current legislation and H&S regulations.
- Preferred minimum 17th Edition qualification but not essential.
- Good communication skills, verbally and written, with colleagues at all levels.
- Dayshift - Monday - Thursday - 48 hours (4 x 12 hour shifts) including every second Saturday 7am - 11am(PPM's).
- Dayshift - Monday - Thursday/Tuesday - Friday - 48 hours (4 x 12 hour shifts) including every second Saturday 7am - 11am(PPM's).
- Competitive salary on offer depending on experience, salary reviews/enhancements available performance dependant.
- Pension scheme.
- Holiday package.