This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest growing retailers. If you are currently working within a Leadership role within the Retail or Hospitality sector and wants to be developed to be a high performing Retail Store Manager of the future!
Assisting the Store Manager, you will be responsible for helping to manage the whole of the store effectively. You will be leading your team to drive sales whilst remaining committed to focusing on this brand's passion for quality and service. You will need to be adaptable, be able to plan and prioritise and relish the tangible results that contribute towards your own success and the overall success of the retail store. High performers within this brand are developed to become a Store Manager of the future in this rapidly expanding business, as they want to recruit talent as potential for their future success.THE ROLE - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing, coaching and developing a team
- Ensure customer satisfaction is delivered through efficient use of the team, and driving retail store standards and availability
- Lead and manage the retail store team
- Ensure the retail store complies with all health and safety procedures
- Motivate, train and develop your team, identifying development needs and stars for the future
- Plan and prioritise all store operational tasks to achieve excellence
- Manage and oversee all necessary store administration
- Manage stock movement, freshness, store availability and stock integrity
- Drive the store to meet and exceed all targets
- Deputise for the Store Manager, implement and execute all company instructions
- Understand the customer of your store, anticipate their needs and ensure they experience 'best in class' customer service
- Ensure staff levels are adequate to achieve core business day to day goals and meet customer expectations
- Manage the overall replenishment process
- Experience of retail management or food retail would be an advantage, although any hospitality, leisure or retail management background will be considered
- Ability to motivate a team to deliver is essential
- Ability to lead and work pro-actively within a team
- Experience of managing a service focused environment with a passion for setting and achieving results through yourself and others
- Strong communication skills
- Dedicated to a customer service culture
- Committed to retail operational excellence
- Can demonstrate a genuine desire for people
- Problem-solving and decision making comes naturally
This is a huge opportunity to work and grow within this expanding well known retail business. Experiencing phenomenal growth, there is no stopping their success! This is a superb opportunity to develop your retail management skills in a business that recognises it needs to develop its talent and people to continue their retail success.COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Hove, Worthing, Crawley, Horsham, Eastbourne, Bognor Regis, Royal Tunbridge Wells, TonbridgeKEYWORDS: Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Retail, Leisure, Hospitality, Deputy Manager, Section Manager, Trading Manager, Lead Manager.ABOUT US
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: