Our client who is going through a significant and sustained growth period and are currently expanding their production facility, have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineerto join their growing team. You will join our client on a full time, temporary to permanent basis, with a competitive salary, dependant on experience.
Our client are market leading specialists in the design, manufacture and distribution of products to a diverse range of sectors. They pride themselves on the quality and critical nature of their offering
Offering the chance for progression, this is a varied and challenging role.
Duties and responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer:
Based primarily at our client's premises in Devizes and working alongside an experienced team, you will assist with the assembly of bespoke critical care products - as well as installing and commissioning new equipment onsite.
This will involve reading from technical drawings and assembling and maintaining mechanical machinery.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Basic skills in pneumatic logic, electric control, and problem finding
- At least 3 years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Clean driving licence
While this role is based in Devizes, you will occasionally be required to travel around the county to other locations.
- Thermal forming moulding machine experience
- Experience of working with mechanics, pneumatics, and electrics
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment and working with packaging equipment
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency