Process Development Engineer | Welshpool | £30,000
Our Client, a global market leader in interior design and product development, with a strong focus on innovation.
An open-minded organisation, they consider change as a unique way of working, delivering ground breaking innovation to their clients now and in the future.The Opportunity
A great opportunity has arisen for a Process Development Engineer to join a well-established technical team, due to business growth and expansion.
The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of process development activities focused around the businesses production areas, to enable business targets to be achieved. Your role will be to support the operations and the procedures of the business and to ensure all processes align with the organisations quality management systems. You will be responsible for quality improvement and management, support NPI through process development, management of various production teams, ensure quality standards are met and carry out and support the business across internal and external audits. You will also be responsible for estimation and managing client expectations throughout the process.The ideal candidate would be expected to:
- Oversee Quality Management - internal and external.
- Process Development.
- Support internal and External Quality Audits.
- Ensure quality standards are met through all areas of the business.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all quality policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and SOPS.
- Lead employee training sessions on compliance issues.
- Work closely with technicians and engineers to facilitate quality improvements
- Ensure problem resolution and project support
- Comply with company's quality management system
- Develop processes to exceed customer requirements
- A recognised formal engineering qualification or demonstrable significant experience in relevant field
- Relevant process engineering experience
- Good communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work from their own initiative, self-motivated
- Experience in Quality Systems
- Experience in Estimation and Specification
- Use of data to identify issues and find solutions
You will be joining a forward-thinking company who are willing to invest in their employees through continuous professional development opportunities. With free onsite parking and opportunities to be part of a great culture. They have a strong focus on team spirit
For further information, please contact Aman Dhinsa