.Net Developer - MI Software Experience
A well established and growing IT Company based in prestigious offices in Liverpool is looking to recruit a .NET/ C# developer who is willing to get actively involved in maintaining and extending the businesses existing MI solutions.The right candidate will be expected to play an active part in multiple projects to add new products and features to the company's portfolio of services.
Reporting to the IT Director the scope of the job will be:
- To work as part of the busy and fast paced IT department
- To be flexible in working approach and to respond rapidly to business needs
- To maintain and build upon the existing application(s) within the company
- To help design and build new software application in the full development lifecycle
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Built MI applications using .NET & 3rd party tools
- Intermediate Front End development (Java Script, 3rd Party Chart tools)
- Visual Studio
- .NET 3.5 & 4.6
- ASP.NET MVC
- Web Series & WEB API
- Windows Console Applications
- SQL Server
Desirable but not essential:
- Developing Windows, Web Applications and Services
- Entity Framework
- LINQ, XML, JSON
- MVC Design Patterns
This role offers a competitive salary with a wide range of benefits and on-site parking. An excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for job security and future career progression.
Purchasing Professionals is an Independent Recruitment Company specialising in all Head Office vacancies including Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, HR, Procurement, Operations, Logistics, Legal, Property, E-Commerce, IT, Customer Services, Marketing, Commercial and Business Support, from Trainee to Director level.