Marketing and Sales Manager - Up to £35k - New Mills
Our client is a family owned business who have been operating 30+ years as a niche supplier within both b2b and b2c consumer goods. Having grown domestically and internationally and with a growing digital presence they are keen to bring someone on board who can lead on their marketing and sales strategy across all channels.
This role will be a standalone role with the support of external resource to plan and deliver campaigns, there will be a balance to strike with utilising external resource for niche digital and tech requirements and being hands on where possible to play to your strengths. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of digital marketing for both b2b and b2c audiences and an understanding of customer experience and the optimisation of the sales funnel. From a sales perspective this role is focused on ensuring existing b2b clients are kept up to date with the latest products and their customer experience at all touch points is streamlined and seamless. As an independent business, it is key the successful candidate is comfortable and capable of working within an SME. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar environment where daily interactions with business owners is the norm. Our client has a close-knit team who are highly customer centered and the applicant would need to work collaboratively across all departments.Key Responsibilities
Knowledge & Skills
- Lead the delivery of marketing and sales strategy for both b2b and b2c arms of the business.
- Ensure best practices for digital strategies are implemented
- Drive growth of online presence for the b2c brand
- Ensure existing b2b client base is maintained and nurtured through a strong communication and retention plan.
- Define marketing and sales department structure which is capable of efficiently delivering the objectives. i.e decisions on what is outsourced external and what can be done more efficiently in house.
- Responsible for the b2b sales cycle, continually looking for opportunities to develop and grow sales with existing and new client base.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders sot align marketing and sales strategy with the objectives of the business.
- Understanding of Performance Marketing ( PPC, Paid Social, SEO )
- Understanding of CRM and Email Marketing
- Understanding of Digital brand marketing ( Content, Social Media and Comms)
- Understanding of both b2b and b2c strategies
- Strong Communication
- Time Management
- Budget Management
- Performance Reporting
- Management of external resource
- Working Hours -37.5 Hours P/W
- Peoples Pension
- 22 Days Annual Leave (Rising to 23 after 3 years' service) + 8 Public Holidays
- Christmas Break
- Bonus Dependent on Company Performance
- Flexible working available (Following a successful induction on site)
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.