Are you a commercially-astute, hands-on Finance Director, keen to play your part in helping to further grow this long-established, SME business?
Your background in publishing or book distribution will be just the ticket to hit the ground running as this company builds on the hugely significant year it had in 2020. Your strategic and hands-on input is instrumental for the ongoing development of the company.
As Part-Time (4 days pw) Director of Finance & IT, responsibilities include;
- Business partnering the MD and key stakeholders delivering insight into operational performance, responsible for financial and IT strategy.
- Maintenance and development of financial controls.
- Annual budget plans for agreement with the board; prepare periodic forecast updates and monthly management reports to effectively communicate performance with appropriate analysis.
- Regular cashflow forecasts.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory frameworks and partner contracts.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous experience as a Finance Director in an SME business
- Business partnering senior stakeholders
- Experience working closely with IT teams and IT savvy.
- Experience of publishing or bookselling would be a bonus.
- Highly motivated leader who thrives on change, growth and teamwork.
What's on offer;
Competitive salary, £85,000 - £95,000 pro rata, 4 days pw
Car parking on site
Commutable from Bristol, Chippenham, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Gloucester, Malmesbury, Stroud, Swindon.