Central Employment are delighted to be working with a growing in-house marketing team based near Newcastle, part of a growing consumer focussed brand with a thriving UK customer base. They are true market leaders, offering bespoke services to meet customer's needs. They are looking to recruit a Senior PPC Executive, to grow their Paid Search function, working closely with other talented digital specialists in Social, Paid Social, Email Marketing, Content and SEO. Main Duties & Responsibilities
Experience & Skills - Required
- Managing, developing & executing strategy primarily for paid search and also for retargeting across display & social networks.
- Utilizing & identifying technology or tools like bid management software or AdWords scripts to drive overall performance & scaling activity.
- Constantly looking for new opportunities within paid search & other channels to help drive performance. Identifying key tests, using a data-centric approach to inform decision making & scaling winners.
- Continual optimization of paid search campaigns through on-going campaign refinement via search query analysis, ad copy testing & optimization etc.
- Ownership of tracking & attribution across marketing channels to help inform budget and progress towards hitting targets/goals.
- Creating & managing all reporting across channels for key KPIs. Feeding back weekly & monthly insights to senior management.
- Providing thought leadership across paid search and digital marketing for the business.
- Circa 3 years' dedicated experience managing large scale paid search campaigns (either agency or client side).
- Experience using bid management to manage paid search campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords & Bing Ads.
- Understanding of Paid Social, Programmatic and Display channels
- Expert use of Excel
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of tracking & attribution technologies
- Analytical & data-driven individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, new technologies and processes.
- Google AdWords certification.