ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR - IDEAL ROLE FOR SOMEONE STARTING THEIR CAREERWEMBLEYSALARY UP TO £20,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client is a rapidly expanding civil engineering company that requires an administrator/accounts person to join their busy team based in Wembley.
The role of the Accounts Administrator involves the following tasks.PRIMARY FUNCTIONS/ DUTIES
EXPERIENCE/ KEY REQUIREMENTS
- Accurate recording and processing of supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Matching purchase invoices to orders and delivery notes
- Inputting invoices on to purchase ledger system
- Filing of delivery notes, purchase orders and paid invoices
- Supporting Subcontractor payroll team as required
- Ad hoc departmental administration duties as required
- Experience in working within an administration/accounts role
- Ability to work with high volume data input
- Able to multi task
- Demonstrate good time management and organisational skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Self-starter/ work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills with customers, suppliers and other members of staff; a team player
- Ideally a car owner/driver
If interested in applying for this excellent Accounts Administrator role, please forward your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.