At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. Our Clinell Universal Wipes are the number one surface disinfectant wipe in the NHS. As a leader in Infection Prevention & Control, we produce content for healthcare professionals and everyday consumers. Now more than ever, the demand for trustworthy and easy-to-understand content related to infection prevention has surged! As a result, we're looking to grow our Creative team with an experienced Medical Communications Executive.What will you do?
What will you need?
- Bring science to life! Use your scientific knowledge and creative flair to write engaging communications
- Critically appraise scientific outputs to generate captivating and educational content for the targeted audiences and meet the brief
- Support marketing communications across all of GAMA product portfolio
- Author creative, scientific content across a range of print and digital media - from marketing collateral and white papers through to digital copy and video production
- Partner with internal customers, typically the wider marketing team and the clinical team, to take clear task briefs
- Support the Communications Manager with video scripting and storyboarding
- Live into GAMA's values: be passionate; win together; care; be curious and innovative; have fun!
What will you get?
- A breadth of creative content production experience ideally within a relevant field e.g. science, clinical research or healthcare
- Exceptional written communication style tailored for a variety of readers
- Capacity to understand and critically appraise academic and clinical research papers
- Working knowledge of biological, chemical, or regulatory sciences and their associated terminologies
- Ability to rapidly get up to speed on new subjects / processes
- Excellent organisational skills and comfortable working to tight deadlines
- An appetite to work in a fast-paced organisation and make a difference!
What's it like at GAMA?
- A competitive salary according to relevant experiences.
- Annual performance related bonus of up to 14% of salary
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance for you, and additional for your family
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward medical costs
At GAMA Healthcare we're motivated by purpose, not just the global potential of our brands. We're an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneur doctors. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done. We're proud of our people and you'll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
For several years we've achieved double digit growth and we're not stopping there. We're looking for capable people to join us on our journey. As we continue our growth trajectory, we're relocating to bigger offices in Hemel Hempstead in Feb 2021.
GAMA Healthcare Ltd are working in partnership with MaxAd Recruitment to source candidates.