Our client is a customer centric market leading supplier of high end luxury products. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will take full responsibility for their executive marketing activities to promote the business to both B2C and B2B sectors.
Based at their site in Nottinghamshire and supporting other satellite sites as they go live. The role would suit a Digital Marketing Manager or E-commerce Marketing Manager who has worked within Logistics and or Distribution previously. Who is experienced in generating and developing new businesses through different digital marketing leading strategies.
In return, the Digital Marketing Manager will get the chance to work for a rapidly expanding organisation that will offer a competitive salary from £40,000 to £48,000 per annum (dependent on experience), up to 33 days holidays and pension. Digital Marketing Manager Duties:
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Managing the Marketing department and Graphic Designer interns
- Implementing the marketing strategy, ensuring that all the goals are disseminated down to all employees in your department
- Building market presence across all company products, increasing brand awareness in order to generate leads for conversion.
- Reviewing and monitoring competitor activities, ensuring that our marketing stands out and remains innovative.
- Managing the marketing budget, ensuring the department stays within budget.
- Analysing every campaign to ensure its good value for money and provide findings in monthly reports with suggestions for short and long-term plans.
- Managing all websites, ensuring they are updated with all new products, prices, promotions etc. in line with the company branding.
- Planning SME (Search Engine Management) strategy to include SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), PPC (Pay Per Click) and copywriting.
- Designing and implementing customer surveys, analyse data on return, making recommendations for improvements.
- Liaising with the Sales Manager on all product specific content to ensure information is correct at the time of publication.
- Creating, testing and distributing HTML emails.
- Organising photoshoots and filming for any required campaigns.
- Ensuring the marketing and graphic department remain FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), Health and Safety and GDPR compliant.
- Meet all KPI's set in place to a satisfactory level and above.
- Any other lawful duties as and when required to support overall business performance.
Digital Marketing Manager Benefits:
- Ideally educated to degree level in Marketing or Segmentation
- Extensive work experience within a similar role previously
- Confident in using the latest web technology and digital marketing tools
- Ability to effectively and efficiently open the sales pipeline through innovative marketing
- Ability to work in a highly pressurised environment
- Exposure to Logistics and distribution in a fast paced environment is highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Commercially focused
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding IT and presentation skills: especially with Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, MS Office)
- Positive mind-set, good communicator and team worker
- Basic salary £40,000 - £48,000 (dependent on experience)
- Up to 33 days holiday
- Progressive company
- Free onsite car parking
This is a great opportunity for a solid all round digital marketing expert to really make their mark in a forward thinking, technology led environment!