Job Role: Newly Qualified Teacher
Location: Essex (Basildon, Brentwood, Thurrock, Harlow, Chelmsford, Colchester, Clacton, Southend)
Start Date: September 2021 or sooner
Teachright East Anglia are currently working with primary & secondary schools situated in Essex that have registered requirements for Newly Qualified Teachers for a range of core subjects and key stages. If you are currently studying your PGCE and looking to secure your induction placement, please click apply.
At Teachright we appreciate juggling a full-time job and making school applications can be a lengthy process, which sometime yields no returns. This completely FREE service we provide at Teachright is tailored to you and your busy schedule, we offer interview & lesson plan prep, CV writing & no lengthy job applications.
- Teaching your specialist subject
- Teaching Key stage 1, 2, 3 & 4 pupils
- Planning, Marking, delivering lessons and in some instances writing SOW
- Attending parents evening
- Providing 1:1 support to pupils
What you will need:
- A confident & adaptable individual
- A personable, creative and enthusiastic team player
- Strong classroom management
- Excellent understanding of your chosen subject & curriculum
- Be UK Resident or be eligible to work in the UK
For more information regarding this position please get in contact today.