The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for leading and growing the businesses online sales eco system. They will be growing all digital sales channels and helping the business reach their online potential.Client Details
The Client are a very well established brand in the homewares space, they do their own brand product and sell directly to consumers as well as wholesale their product as well. They are renowned for their beautiful product as well as their quality making them a champion piece in every home!Description
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for
- Owning the Online P&L, including D2C sites, working with ecommerce retail partners and marketplace capabilities.
- Overseeing and developing D2C site, ensuring changes, adaptations are made based on data and with a view of improving commercial performance.
- Owning Key KPIs such as Conversion, bounce rate, AOV, dwell time etc as well as analyse web traffic, where the most commercially viable customers come from and then work to put together a digital marketing plan with internal and external stake holders
- Manage Web Development and Marketing Agencies where applicable
- Constantly be thinking about diversifying online revenue streams - ensure opportunity to increase digital sales through all viable digital channels
- Project management - overseeing all digital projects, working with internal and external stakeholders from inception to delivery.
The Ecommerce Manager will
- Be a digital expert with great online sales experience through direct to consumer .com , etailers and marketplace channels - they will be the most senior digital professional in the business - so digital decisions start and end with you!
- Have fantastic analytical skills, ability to interpret numbers and data into robust plans and action
- Have great understanding of digital marketing channels, ability to identify channels which will yield greatest commercial return and allow the business it's online presence significantly
- Be able to work cross functionally with all business units and understand how they all interface and interact for optimal business performance.
- Be a superb stake holder manager and be able to work and influence at all levels internally and externally.
- Be a self starter, be able to self-motivate work wit ambiguity and create a plan of action from information quickly and confidently.
The successful candidate will have the chance to take the business to the next level in their digital evolution and will be working with fantastic product, people and in an ambitious, fun and friendly culture and business
The salary is between £55-65k depending on the right person