Working for a qualification body who is in the enviable position of having high demand globally for their learning programmes for employers.
Their clients expect the knowledge, content and capabilities provided in learning programmes to be the most relevant and up to date. This role will be dedicated to develop such knowledge assets to support their employer learning offering input into new product/service development where relevant.
The role is accountable for the development and curation of globally relevant content and resources in the world of procurement and supply chain. This includes researching/reviewing/writing/commissioning and updating guidance materials to ensure the outputs meet the on-going needs of clients and relevant learning programmes. Cross functional collaboration and working
is core to this role to create innovative and compelling content assets in a variety of formats, media and for
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- It is imperative you have strong subject matter expert in P&SM
- First Degree level or equivalent
- Chartered MCIPS qualified
- Strong relationship management skills
- Highly analytical and logical
- Strong written skills
- High level of commercial awareness
- Skilled in content development - guidance materials, management reports, etc.
- Confident and clear verbal communicator, able to present to groups
If you would like to know more give me a call on and ask for Kristine Bokane Da-Silva. Alternatively apply online and we will come back to you asap.