Our client is a growing company who are looking to recruit a driven, analytical and financial focused candidate who will join their growing finance team.
The right candidate will ideally have 1-2 years accounts experience or a recent graduate with customer service experience who has excellent communication skills and also a strong knowledge of Excel (pivot tables vlook ups).
The main duties will include:
- Credit control duties, managing credit insurance limits and anticipating credit issues and actively managing solutions
- Managing customer invoicing - preparing & submitting invoice summaries, applications to set deadlines and monthly account statements to ensure certification and payment.
- Making sure payments happen in full and on time - prioritizing the settlement of old debt, resolving disputes & account queries, negotiating and managing payment plans
- Managing payments when they come in - reconciling remittances, taking, posting & allocating payments
- Maintaining accurate records to allow timely analysis and reporting on customer performance
- Monitor Key Customers performance and escalate all important developments / problems to initiate procedures to control debt management
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with Company's policies and agreed Contractual terms
- Supporting your colleagues by providing diligent cover on account issues as requires
This role is a perfect opportunity for a candidate with either finance or customer services experience who is looking to join a growing business that could offer the right candidate plenty of scope to progress.
If you are interested then please apply today.