Domus have just started recruiting for a Registered Manager in Woking, Surrey, to be responsible for a small residential service for adults with Learning Disabilities and behaviour that challenge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven Registered Manager to lead from the front and nurture a young staff team!
You must be experienced supporting adults with Learning Disabilities to apply for this post.
This is a challenging yet exciting role, offering the opportunity to bring your passion and enthusiasm to join one of the leading providers of specialist adult care in the UK, making a real difference to the lives of all residents.
You'll be part of an innovative and growing organisation that is helping to redefine health, education and social care in the UK.Key responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
Key requirements a Registered Manager must have:
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will provide clear direction and be responsible for the day to day management of the service including management and supervision of a great staff team.
- Key responsibilities will include financial and health and safety management to fulfil statutory obligations.
- You will implement systems and procedures designed to promote positive outcomes for disabled people, ensuring a flexible, proactive approach whilst meeting the desired outcomes of the people supported.
- You will also manage the recruitment, selection and on-going training, development and performance of all staff in the service, to ensure achievement of national minimum care standard requirements.
- Oversee all aspects of the home, to ensure the delivery of excellence in Care.
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent or working towards.
- Experience in managing nursing and care teams / supervisory or management experience in a care environment.
- Experience managing residential services for adults with Learning Disabilities.
- Registration for this service following successful appointment.
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Exemplary customer service.
- Ability to provide budgetary compliance.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
- Comprehensive Fully-Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 28 Holiday Days
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please apply or for more information contact Michael White at Domus Recruitment.