Randstad Engineering are recruiting for a Product Manager on behalf of our engineering client based in the Swindon area.
The successful candidate will provide product management, including technical marketing content to drive sales of our clients products.
A passion for Electronics Engineering and RF is essential to be successful in this role. Experience:
- Degree in Electronics, Computing, Mathematics, Science or equivalent.
- Conversant with basic RF (Radio Frequency) principles.
Sales & Marketing Support:
- Tracking market trends and opportunities.
- Collating new product concepts and product enhancements, building in competitive advantage.
- Building requirements specifications and business cases for New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Development of Product Roadmap, in agreement with the Engineering department.
- Provide support through the NPI process through to Engineering and Product completion.
- New product sales enablement including; direct & reseller sales presentations, value proposition, training & training materials, webinar, datasheets, product configurator, pricing, marketing collateral, introduction into key customers etc.
- Practically demonstrate all features of the product range.
- Support marketing to plan and attend major shows including targeted message delivery and provision of relevant company hardware on exhibition stands.
- Write content for the company website including white papers and case studies, and emailer updates and provide targeting advice to marketing.
- Plan and execute launch of new products with the support of marketing.
- Support Sales team on large RFP and customer bids.
- Understand that our clients customers demand superior performance, high reliability products, and customer centric approach. Be prepared to visit interesting and challenging customer environments.Flexibility
- Be able to juggle many projects and requests at the same time. Be able to travel UK and overseas (including long-haul), sometimes up to 1 week in each month.
Please make an application at your earliest convenience if this role is of interest to you.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.