Our client is looking for a Product Manager who has a minimum of 2 years technical experience, ideally within wireless communications e.g. Cellular, Satcom, or Broadcast. Their products carry RF over Fibre and is a growing market.
Job Details:Product Management:
- Tracking market trends and opportunities covering RF over Fibre market in Satcom, Broadcast, GNSS timing, EMC test and other related markets
- Collating new product concepts and product enhancements, building in competitive advantage
- Building requirements specifications and business cases for New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Development of Product Roadmap, in agreement with Engineering department
- Provide support through the NPI process through to Engineering and Product completion
- New product sales enablement including; direct & reseller sales presentations, value proposition, training & training materials, webinar, datasheets, product configurator, pricing, marketing collateral, introduction into key customers etc.
- Support marketing to plan and attend major shows including targeted message delivery and provision of relevant hardware on exhibition stands.
- Support with writing content for the website including white papers and case studies, and emailer updates and provide targeting advice to marketing
- Plan and execute launch of new products with the support of marketing.
Ideally you should be conversant with basic RF (Radio Frequency) principles, have good written skills and be customer focused. This role is looking for someone who can provide Product Management, including technical marketing content to drive sales of our clients product brands. You must be a graduate within electronics, computing, maths, science or equivalent to apply for this position.Salary
£35-40k PA DOE