Special Educational Needs and Disability Teaching Assistants for day to day and longer-term assignments to work with pupils in a variety of settings which include working with pupils with physical difficulties, high profile behaviour, learning difficulties, autistic spectrum and personal care requirements.
If you have the right experience and positive attitude to make a difference to children and young people's education and well being then please get in touch.
- A childcare qualification or childcare experience with a minimum of three months.
- Experience with pupils with SEND this could be in or outside an education setting.
- Someone who can work under the guidance of a Teacher whilst showing initiative.
- To be able to contributes to lesson plans.
- Assist with personal care where necessary.
- Assist Teachers with attendance and recordings of reports/care plans.
- Sensitive to the varying needs of young people and individuals.
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of students
- Excellent Rates of pay.
- Support and guidance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free Safeguarding courses including "SEND Code of Practice" "Infection Prevention" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "Equality & Diversity" + many more, 40 in total.
- Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
- An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
- Holiday Pay Scheme.
- An honest and consistent consultant
If you feel you are the right candidate for us, then please contact us to arrange an interview.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetime etc) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration forms online and have id checked in-line with current guidelines. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
All Successful candidates with require a valid DBS certificate that has been checked for working with children, if you do not have a DBS certificate we can assist you in applying for a new one.