An award-winning property company are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager.
This will be a newly created role and is the perfect opportunity for somebody to utilise their experience and create a brand-new marketing strategy. They are looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager with 3-7 years' experience to join their growing team and support their expansion plans. This is a stand alone role reporting directly into the senior leadership team.
- Introduce a Marketing strategy for the company including a full introduction to digital marketing.
- Collaborating with the internal sales function and other departments, to successfully implement marketing plans and budgets for the company.
- Set key marketing objectives and KPI's
- Deliver new PR strategies
- Ensure launches and marketing events are planned effectively with up-to-date marketing materials.
- Full responsibility for digital campaigns and platforms including the website design and key messaging, PPC, social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and Paid Social
- Strong attention to detail
- An eye for design
- An understanding of the importance of brand values and brand guidelines
- Ideally one to two years in B2C marketing
Flexbility around hours and work from home available.