At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections to save and improve lives. We offer an extensive range of infection prevention products and services with our Clinell Universal Wipe being the number one surface disinfectant wipe in the NHS. We've got an ambitious growth strategy ahead of us and having the right IT systems and processes in place will be a big part of our success. Most of our IT infrastructure is outsourced, and as an experience Business Analyst, you will become an integral part of our IT team. What will you do?
What will you need?
- Own project delivery ensuring the appropriate documentation, implementation and communication plans have been effectively deployed across the company
- Support department heads by gathering business requirements to build business cases that accurately capture the business needs
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements
- Ensure projects have been allocated the correct and sufficient resources
- Maintain a clear project process from concept to completion
- Ensure seamless handover of projects to our BAU (business as usual) partners so that systems are supported, and correct processes and escalation management is in place
- Use your ability to influence to enforce best practice across the business and drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Live the GAMA values: be passionate; win together; care; be curious and innovative; have fun!
What will you get?
- Demonstrable success delivering business system projects is essential
- Fluent with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Strong understanding of Business Process Mapping methodology and techniques
- Previous experience working in an entrepreneurial organisation
- Previous experience managing and mentoring colleagues and outsourced partners
- Strategic ability to facilitate and manage change
- Strong analytical skills with an exceptional eye for detail to ensure system requirements are clearly defined
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An appetite to work in a fast-paced, dynamic organisation
What's it like at GAMA?
- A market competitive salary
- Annual performance related bonus of up to 19.5% of salary
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance for you, and additional for your family
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward medical costs
At GAMA Healthcare we're motivated by purpose, not just the global potential of our brands. We're an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneur doctors. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done. We're proud of our people and you'll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
Our cutting-edge research enables us to create effective infection prevention and control solutions. We're at the forefront of our industry because we offer high quality products and unparalleled after sales support.
For several years we've achieved double digit growth and we're not stopping there. As we continue our growth trajectory, we're relocating to bigger offices in Hemel Hempstead in Feb 2021.
We're looking for capable people to join us on our journey. Apply now.