Area Support Manager
£36,000 - £40,000 + Bonus, Car & Benefits
Berkshire / Middlesex / Surrey
My client is a leading out of town retailer with a very exciting future with a Senior team breathing new life into this well established brand. With over 50 dedicated store teams across the country, a support centre filled with experts in their areas, they know that their teams are the foundation of their success.
Who we`re looking for
The right candidate will either be an Area / Regional Manager looking for a career change and believes they have what it takes to become a major talent within this global business. Personality is key, as is an articulate manner, good analytical skills, excellent coaching skills and are a real team player.
Responsibilities of the role
You will primarily be responsible for the financial success across stores in your region, key retail priorities and the effective coaching and development of store management teams.
The role will include:
• Improving sales growth across your stores through consistent execution of the customer plan.
• Improve profitability across stores through effective cost control.
• Improve store standards through consistent execution of key retail priorities.
• Provide strong leadership and direction to your stores.
• Coaching and developing store management teams.
• Ensuring your stores have correct, skilled resource to meet operational and customer needs.
This role is being handled by Venture Recruitment, a specialist retail & trade recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. Working in partnership with Venture Recruitment will mean working with experienced sector specialists committed to ensuring a first class service. We work with some of the UK's biggest and most progressive retailers. Please call us to find out how we can support you with your next career move.
Decide your future today! Call Gareth Thomas